INTERNET BANKING SERVICES
www.onlinesbm.com the Internet banking portal of our bank, enables both retail banking and corporate banking customers to operate their accounts across India, removing the restrictions imposed by geography and time. It's a platform that enables the customers to carry out their banking activities from their desktop, aided by the power and convenience of the Internet.
Availing the Internet banking services, you can do the following normal banking transactions online:
- Self-account funds transfer across India.
- Third party transfers in the same branch.
- Request for opening new accounts like Savings account, Current account.
- Online opening of Term Deposit, Special Term Deposit (e-TDR/ e-STDR) and generation of Term Deposit Advice (by customers themselves)
- Online opening of Recurring Deposit account (e-RD)and setting Standing Instructions instantly.
- Demand Draft requests
- Standing instructions
- New Cheque-book request and much more
- Railway tickets booking,
- Utility bill payments
- LIC and other insurance premia payments,
- SBI Mutual funds Investments
- Remit Subscription to PPF account,
- Credit card dues payments,
- Online payment of taxes like Income tax,Service tax, Central Excise, State Government taxes for Karnataka and Maharastra.
- Donations to your religious institutions
- Online Shopping for goods/ services through merchant sites like CC Avenues, Times of Money, Atom Technologies, e-Billing solutions, Techprocess Solutions.
- Facility to view Income Tax credit statement (Form 26AS) online (PAN Number should be registered with the Branch)
Truly smart services to cover most of your banking transactions. Above all, you can transfer funds between your accounts held at several locations. All this and much more from your desktop.
Click here to view a Demo of the features of Retail Internet Banking
Click on the links below to gain an understanding of the features and facilities available in Corporate Internet Banking
Contact any of our branches for availing this service.
Click below for downloading the appropriate forms
All this at no cost - It's free! And most important -the site is 'VeriSign' certified - indicating that it's absolutely safe and secure for you to transact online.
Click here to access Internet Banking
Contact your nearest Branch of State Bank of Mysore
State Bank of Mysore
Information Technology Services Department
H .O.: K.G.Road, Bangalore - 560254, INDIA
Phone: 91 80 22353901 to 22353909 ; 22353473
Fax: 91 80 22283684